PHPMailer stream_socket_enable_crypto error

Sometimes, stackoverflow rescues life :)

I have used PHPMailer script to send e-mail over gmail address. Everything was OK in my PC, but when i transferred my php files to windows server 2008 which has a XAMPP application, mail sender script didn't work. I ran the script file manually and an error arise on cmd screen about stream socket crypto. Then, i searched error in web, a stackoverflow answer helped me.



Update version of your PHP

Or if you think, that your PHP should support it:

In your php.ini search for

; extension=php_openssl.dll

and remove ; so it would be:

extension=php_openssl.dll

Then save & restart & enjoy.

Really, the openssl line was commented in php.ini file. When i remove semi-colon, the mail was send.

Popular posts from this blog

Polya’nın Problem Çözme Teknikleri

Mikroislemci Temelleri